Latest news and posts
- Health e-Apps: Effective collaboration between health professionals and consumers has never been more paramount
- Telecare and Telehealth – a game changer for health and social care
- APA adopts new telepsychology guidelines
- Mobile Medical Applications
- Commentary: Caution and support for internet health information searches
- 95M U.S. Adults Using Mobile Health Technology, Study Finds
- Mental illness stigma worse than the illness itself?
- Tackling stigma in mental health
What is a healthy workplace?
Homewood Health™ notes that in these challenging economic times, many employers are concerned about optimizing their human capital. Some employers have seized the opportunity to create a healthy culture where both employees and the organization can … More....
What is our Healthy Workplace Model?
Faced with global competition, rising healthcare and lost productivity costs, and economic uncertainty, employers are increasingly concerned about attracting and retaining high-quality employees and keeping up morale. Some companies have responded … More...
Subscribe for our updates by email.